RESCHEDULED - Sawdust Session: Small Gift Projects for the Kitchen
December 1, 2021
November's regular monthly meeting has been rescheduled for Dec. 1.
The meeting is a sawdust session devoted to how to create small items for the kitchen that can make good gifts. Because there will be multiple demonstrations going simultaneously, there will be no opportunity for attendance via Zoom. In-person attendance only; masks are requires as per state requirements for indoor gatherings.
Sawdust session demonstrators include:
- Tony DeCarlo making small serving bowls
- Tim Larson making a spice bowl with lid
- Larry Lemon making honey dippers, spurtles and scoops
- Scott Overby making small pepper mills
- Jon Elliott making honey dippers
- Brad Stave making a multi-axis bud vase
- Jimmie Allen on how to sharpen tools (bring some of yours to get sharpened)
There will be a Show-No-Tell table for displaying your recent projects.
Gathering begins at 6 p.m.; meeting begins with announcements at 6:30 p.m.
Seventh Day Adventist School
5088 NW Taylor Rd.
Bremerton, WA 98312